Saturday, 24 December 2016

CLOTHES

It's all my one-track mind can think about nowadays.  What should I wear tomorrow?  How should I look?  I've been buying item after item of sparkles and shapes, to which I've been giving the excuse, "but I can't find this anywhere else."  Fashions of the weird and wonderful have overtaken my Instagram newsfeed.  Chanel, Fendi and Louis Vuitton are beginning to look more like heaven than the previously personally dubbed strange world of elitist art.  If only I had money.

The clothes I wear have gotten rapidly progressively better over the last month, and my confidence has shot up with it.  It seems as if appearance and self-esteem are directly proportional, or is that not right?

*don't mind the photos of me below.  Taking photos of my clothes wasn't the intention in any of these cases*

Cap: vintage Nike found in the house
Dress: Cotton On $30

Suki Waterhouse


Sunglasses: Dotti $19 
Shirt: Cotton On $5
Overalls: H&M $30
Bag: Sportsgirl $45

Aimee Song



Bodysuit: Forever 21 $20
Skirt: Kitschen $10

Kat Wu


Bodysuit: Valleygirl $10
Skirt: H&M $20
Pompom: Forever New $17

Jordan Kale Barrett



Playsuit: Cotton On $30
Jacket: Vintage Esprit denim jacket

Alexa Chung


Cap: Souvenir from China
Shirt: H&M $10
Skirt: Cotton On $5

Yan Yan Chan


Sunglasses: Monki $5
Shirt: Monki $12
Overalls: Monki $25

Lily-Rose Depp


Dress: H&M $15

Genie


Sunglasses: Dotti $19
Dress: Factorie $30

Peyton List


Sunglasses: $10
Shorts: Valleygirl $20

Now hopefully I'll have better material next time round...

Love,
M

5 comments:

  1. I think you have excellent taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fashion sense is goals. :') I think that's true about how investing more into better clothes (and better combinations of clothes) can really do wonders for self-esteem. If we think we look good, we feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous! I'm so happy your self-esteem has risen because you are a wonderful person and now you can see it for yourself! x
    Neriah | My Life In A Tab

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! I think it's such a nice creative outlet too; combining different pieces of clothing together. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. you honestly have such great style, ohmygosh.
    i haven't been really active on blogger lately, but I'm so glad to get to read all your posts again. XD
    -jordan
    jordanroth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete