Wednesday, 10 December 2014

I've decided I like nature... Or taking photos of it anyway

So yesterday my friend and I went to the mall, did a little present shopping, walked around the lake, had a pretty awkward and uncomfortable encounter, and had a bit of a photo shoot.  I must say, it was a great day.  The only negative is that I totally forgot to bring my new polaroid camera, and now I'm completely kicking myself.  I even managed to waste a few films trying to take photos of the pictures on my phone.

Anyway, while you're looking at these amazing naturistic shots, imagine how much more amazing they'd look as polaroids!


 
Cool pics with the mirror sculpture thing.


 
Lots of fake reading going on.
 




 
I'm on that bridge somewhere.
 

 
And this was where the awkward encounter happened...

 
 
What?  We couldn't be among nature forever.  I really want these shoes <3

 
Love,
M

27 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures!
    You are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ur so pretty :D
    I really love the pictures. OMG They are such nice quality!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alex! Haha they were taken with the one and only first class photography iPhone4s ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It was a pretty cute bridge <3

      Delete
  4. Absolutely Beautiful!!
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute. Love the pics!

    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this adorable comment my adorable friend ;) Haha I'm checking out your blog now.

      Delete
  6. This post was so good! :) i love all the pictures you took and those shoes :)
    <3 Katie
    http://luvelylittlelulladoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie!! I'm just wishing these photos were taken on a polaroid camera. And also wishing I could actually buy those shoes...

      Delete
  7. Ahh it's so beautiful! I just died from the perfection <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! :)

    xoxo,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tagged you for the Winter Wasteland Tag :)

    http://thefashioncheetah.blogspot.ca/2014/12/winter-wasteland-tag.html

    xoxo,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  10. great pics! :-) i love the bridge part, especially. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That bridge was pretty cute ;)

      Delete