Sunday, 16 November 2014

The Famous People Tag


If you hadn't already realised, I love watching TV and movies, and stalking celebrities' lives also gives me a strange satisfaction.  So as soon as I saw this tag, I was completely stoked to fill it out.  Thanks Evelyn @Me, Myself and I for sorta nominating me.  I mean, you said I was nominated but I'm not on the post... Anyhow, I really want to answer these questions so thanks!!

So here's the rules...
  • Add the button and a link back to the person who nominated you
  • Answer the questions
  • Nominate the last 10 people who commented on your blog (excluding anonymous people or the person who tagged you)
And now for the questions!!

#1 Who is your favourite singer/group?



If you don't recognise her you must living under a rock.  It's Taylor Swift of course!!  Who else would it be?  She's practically the only artist I listen to and if you haven't listened to 1989 you really should.  The girl's a genius over analysing diary/poetry writer.

#2 If your favourite male actor was in the same room with you right now, what would your reaction be?

I don't have a favourite but I sure know he's hot!! 
But I'm civilised... and he's probably too old for me...
So I'd scream and get his autograph and take photos to make everyone jealousss.
Then I'd ask if he has a younger brother ;)
Like Zac Efron's...


#3 Is there a famous person you used to love but (due to something they did in their life) you've suddenly changed your mind?

MILEY CYRUS!!

I mean, she went from this

 

To this
 
 
Yeah.  I used to be completely obsessed with everything Disney.  And Miley was my hero because she could choose between both Jake and Jessie, and she was also secretly awesome as a popstar, and her Lily friendship was something to idolize.  So yeah, she was amazing.  And I guess her new image now is okay, but it's hard to accept it after the Hannah Montana image I've grown up with.
 
#4 Name a famous person you like who's name starts with V
 
Uhh.. Vanessa Hudgens.  That girl is so pretty and made an amazing Gabriella to that Troy <3
 
 
She's still cool now I guess, being friends with Ashley Benson and Selena Gomez and stuff.
 
#5 What's one of your favourite red carpet dresses?
 
 
I don't really pay attention to the dresses and stuff, but I do remember this one from when J-Law tripped at the Oscars.  Haha I love Jennifer Lawrence.
 
#6 Who's your favourite royal person?
 
Little Prince George all the way.  That lucky little instantly famous guy...
 
 
#7 Who's your favourite child actor/actress?
 
I'm not sure if she was young enough but I absolutely loved Chloe Grace Moretz in Kickass.  She was just so... kickass
 
 
#8 Is there an actor/actress you actually like the private lives of?
 
Jay Z and Beyoncé are one powerful couple.  They look pretty good to me.
 
 
#9 Do you think actors and actresses have improved these past 100 years?
 
Yeah I do because TVs were invented and people actually act in huge movies and stuff.  So yeah, acting's more of a career and is majorly publicized now, which motivates people
 
#10 What's the weirdest famous person name?
 
Back to Miley Cyrus... Her real name was Destiny Hope.  It's somewhat inspiring, but it's mostly just weird to me.
 
#11 Do you think you look like a famous person?  Which one?
 
I'm Asian so there's not really anyone to choose from.  In primary school people said I look like Cho Chang.
 
 
#12 Share your favourite famous person quote
 
Well the person that nominated me used this quote, and I absolutely loved it so I'm gonna use it too.
 
 
And for some wise words, go read the foreword of Taylor Swift's album, 1989, which I mentioned before.
 
#13 Who's your favourite dancer?
 
I will never get over Christian from Dance Academy
 
 
But Abigail was my favourite dancer, especially that solo to The Last Day on Earth
 
 
#Why is you're favourite actress you're favourite one?  When did you decide she was your favourite?
 
 
She's funny, witty, and totally relatable whilst also being majorly famous.  She loves food and isn't too skinny but still looks amazing.  She's in X Men, The Hunger Games and Silver Linings Playbook.  What's not to love about Jennifer Lawrence. 
 
 
 
I think she became my favourite when I saw her in The Hunger Games because I was totally in love with the book, and Katniss was my idol.
 
#15 Have you ever met/seen/been close to a famous person?
 
Well I went to LA and Rodeo Drive when I was 10, so I must've been near some kind of famous person... but honestly, sadly no.
 
And the last 10 commenters who I'm tagging...
 
Anja @anja ge
 
Why do tags always take forever to make?  I'll let the nominees know they've been nominated tomorrow or the day after, depending.  I need to go to sleep... -.-
 
Love,
M





39 comments:

  1. Loved reading your answers ! This tag is very funny ! I'm gonna try to do it in the blog..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele! You definitely should do it! It's great fun to answer too.

      Delete
  2. Loved reading your answers. That quote is so wonderful, and I agree that Taylor is awesome. ^_^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adaline! Yess!! I'm so glad you love Taylor too. Just thinking of the epicness of being a child actor...

      Delete
  3. Loved reading your answers, M! I agree: I don't mind Miley Cyrus now, but I grew up with Hannah Montana and I understand if Miley doesn't want to be seen as that anymore, but when I was a little girl she meant EVERYTHING to me.

    I also don't understand when people say they're 'in love' with famous people. 1) You've never met them 2) They're a lot older than you.

    Taylor Swift is awesome! I used to look so much like Alicia Keys. But I honestly don't like her that much. Lovely quote! <3

    xox Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It's just a pity for people in our sort of semi-generation who grew up with Hannah Montana <3 But Miley's gotta do what she's gotta do. Even if it's twerking. I'm glad you can relate about celebrity "love" and Tswizzle ;) xx

      Delete
  4. Hiya,

    Thanks for following me and Ive now followed you back. I'm your #174 follower.

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jennifer shes gorgeous <3 cant wait for the next part of the Hunger Games this month!! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? She's so amazing and MOCKINGJAY COMES OUT IN 2 DAYS!! :D

      Delete
  6. Nice post
    would you like to follow each other on gFc
    please let me know on my blog so i can follow back

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We're already following each other.

      Delete
  7. I love that Jennifer Lawrence dress, so perfect! Love this tag, want to try it myself now haha.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah. She looks like a princess <3 You should just nominate yourself ;)

      Delete
  8. I loved reading your answers! This is a really good tag :)

    salha | abuhayar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Salha! It is. You should do it :)

      Delete
  9. You're the exact replica of Cho Chang NO KIDDING...hahaa:)
    I loved reading your answers <3<3<3
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha. Is it the fringe? The round face? Well, she was quite pretty, and was liked by both Cedric and Harry, so I'm gonna take that as a compliment.
      Thanks June <3 <3

      Delete
  10. Very interesting :)

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know when you do so that I can follow you back :)

    New international OASAP giveaway:
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/2014/11/oasap-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anastasia :) I'm checking out your blog now.

      Delete
  11. Hahahaha great tag selections! I love this tag XD

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! Love your blog... one of the best book blogs around xx

      Delete
  12. Hahahahaha I absolutely love this, so I'm gonna do this too! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad you do. You definitely should :P

      Delete
  13. I so enjoy your posts!
    xoxo
    Anja
    anjage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anja! I enjoy yours too xx

      Delete
  14. great post..I agree with u on Miley..such a pity! I prefered her when was a disney's char.

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :( I think a lot of people do. Hannah Montana was amazing <3

      Delete
  15. Taylor Swift is the most beautiful person on the planet.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god... I just read your blog and you really are beautiful too. Your writing...

      Delete
  16. you have been awarded by moi ;P : http://autumnreadsandwritesallday.blogspot.com/2014/11/catching-up-on-few-tags.html?showComment=1416436693551#c8684856750832474933

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nominations! xx

      Delete
  17. These are interesting questions! I'll post my answers soon. Thank you so much for nominating me. :)

    Life With Antlers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Krista <3 I can't wait to see your answers!!

      Delete
  18. Thanks for nominating me! I will do it soon, haha. And Taylor is such a lovely person and she is very Tumblr. Also, I adore the little prince as well ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't Tumblr people just lovely people <3 Esp Tay! And lil Prince George is adorable ;) Can't wait for your post!!

      Delete
  19. YAY!!!!!!!!! Sorry I just checked this! :D
    I love all your answers!! and that quote by Alan Rickman oh my word! I actually started crying.......
    Thanks for doing the tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. And I know right!? That quote had me moved too <3 Thanks Evelyn!!

      Delete