I was recently nominated for this awesome thing called the Liebster Award! So thank you so much Emily from Life of Em for nominating me!
What is the Liebster Award?
Well, from what I've seen, the Liebster Award is an award to new bloggers with under 200 followers. It's a way for people to discover new blogs and to get to know a little bit about the blogger. I think of it like the blogging version of the ice bucket challenge (which I refuse to do). Apparently, according to my nominator, Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, lovely, pleasent and valued. So it seems to be a pretty nice award to receive.
Here are the rules for this award...
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions they set you
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to win the award (they must have under 200 followers and it cannot be the person you nominated you)
- Set them 11 questions to answer then contact them explaining the instructions
1. When did you start your blog?
I started it last Thursday while I was sick, which was the 21st of August. Had it for about 6 days now. Almost a week ;)
2. If you could meet one person in the world who would it be and why?
Uhmmm... I think I'm going to go with Barrack Obama, cos he's the president of America and all...
3. Reason behind your blog name?
I called my life 'The Life of Little Me' because this blog reflects my life, or bits of it anyway. I just like sharing the stuff I'm interested in and enjoy doing, and some of the pessimistic stuff going on in my head. I can be pretty honest.
4. Favourite way to relax?
Watching a movie or having a TV show marathon while eating some good old unlimited junk food <3
5. Where do you usually blog?
Well, I'm blogging from my laptop. I usually do it from my desk in my room but sometimes I'll be on the couch or the dining table. Who knows? I can guarantee I will never blog on the toilet though...
6. Favourite high street store?
If I'm being completely honest here, I don't really know what a high street store is. I'm guessing you're referring to Louis Vuitton and Chanel and stuff? They're all great (and expensive) and I love gushing at their amazing stuff. I'm just going to name one of my favourite clothes shops as an answer instead, and that's Valleygirl.
7. Favourite music artist?
I love Taylor Swift and all, but at the moment my favourite is probably either Beyoncé, Adele or Katy Perry.
8. Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
Hmmm... I'm hoping it still exists first of all. I guess I expect to see many posts on my life and thoughts, and I hope to have built up on some readers I guess. So go follow if you're reading this. ;) ;)
9. What is your favourite topic to blog about?
I don't really know yet, seeing as I haven't had my blog for long enough. I guess it's probably my personal issues going on in my head, because blogging seems pretty therapeutic in a way.
10. Instagram, Tumblr or Twitter and why?
Instagram definitely! It's where I do most of my social media stalking. Wow that sounded creepy. Haha don't worry. I like the pictures as I go so they know what I'm doing.
11. Why did you start blogging?
Well, my friend started a blog and showed me, and I thought it looked fun so I made one too. I wanted to share some of my thoughts and experiences, just like she was. So thank you J. I've nominated you below. :)
Thanks for reading. Here's who I'm nominating...
J from Journeys' of My Beating Heart
Tshi from 365 Paper Dolls and Counting...
Rachel from A Bit of Rachel
Bloggers from Aesthete the Blog
Czarina from A Cup of Mae
Nora from MesMemos
Riza from Rzzzp
Cora from Bookworm Diaries
Dan from Cup of Loveliness
Jasmine from xprincessjars
Morningtime4 from The Ups and Downs of My Not-so-average Life
And here are the questions they will have to answer...
- Why did you start your blog?
- What TV shows do you watch?
- What are you wearing right now?
- Have you ever been in love?
- Have you ever kept a diary?
- What are three music artists you like?
- Where do you usually blog from?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
- What are a few books you like?
- What's your favourite food?
- What's your favourite social media?
Thanks for reading this challenge and I hope those nominated have fun doing it!